Saturday, February 10, 2007


I would like to put here whatever created by chance, simply and spontaneous... on margins of my papers, notebooks, books also, anything that can be used for drawing...some ordinary sketches, and also little serious work on comics, preparatory sketches.
I have already mention before Max Debris, but I didn't explain the whole story about that comic character and serial...Originally it has been written by Djordje Milosavljević and later Marko Stojanović, continue to work on this comic.
At first published at Bumerang, a comic magazine from Subotica.Later, in 2001, this comic was released in album(European comic book)format and then lot later, last summer in famous, and well known magazine "Politikin Zabavnik", in colour.

Here is cover for the first episode of Max Debris, originally not published in full size.

No comments:

  Dear friends, colleagues and associates, I wish you a happy new year 2023! Good health, cheerfulness, joy and love I wish to every...

Followers